When you join our program, your child will have access to all the help and resources he/she needs to build a lifelong habit for reading.
Now Sessions are only $20/month!
Through one on one meetings with reading guides, live events, and 24/7 access to our online community, Book Summer provides a world of opportunity for growth, exploration, and adventure right at your fingertips. Starting, reigniting, or maintaining a pleasure reading habit will create a lifetime of enjoyment and build the skills (curiosity, patience, persistence and language) for future intellectual and professional stimulation, growth and success.
1-1 help from
Access to a global
Tools to help
Join our monthly program
Subscribing to Book Summer includes:
- 1-1 help and guidance from our highly skilled and enthusiastic Reading Guides
- Consultations and coaching available multiple times a week
- Regular monitoring of reading progress and enjoyment along the way
- Reading strategies specific to the individual
- Help with locating books quickly and easily
- Access to a global community of readers
- Resources, activities, and discussion forums designed to help keep kids engaged and excited about reading
- Tools to help making reading more approachable and fun
- Personalized book list tailored to unique interests
- Interactive challenges and discussion boards
- Easy reading goal setting — daily, weekly, and long term
You May Also Like
Our weekly group and individual meetings led by our Reading Guides will focus on various reading strategies, topics, and activities each week.